Get involved by volunteering with the Community Connections Outreach Center.
Your involvement as a volunteer is a great way to help your local community and there are many opportunities to get involved. Our volunteers are made up of parents and community members that work alongside staff to bring family friendly programs and activities to the Center.
Here are a few of the ways you can get involved:
- Plan and lead events;
- Assist with activities at the center and community events;
- Lead workshops and activities;
- Spread the word about the Family Success Center;
- Lead a new items donation collection - we are especially in need of baby items, including diapers and wipes;
- Attend monthly Community Advisory Board meetings
Community Advisory Board:
Who is the most important member of our community? You are!
Your participation in our Community Advisory Board will help us build community! Attend monthly meetings to share your input, feedback, suggestions and questions. Light dinner provided for monthly meetings.